Wesleyan Meadows &
When it’s time to make plans for tomorrow, continue the life you love at Wesleyan Meadows or Wesleyan Village, and your future will look even more promising. Just a short drive or shuttle ride apart, in Elyria and Sheffield Village, Ohio, you’ll find two exceptional, non-profit senior living options. No matter which community you choose, you’re going to love your independent lifestyle. But should your health needs change, you can also take comfort in knowing supportive services like assisted living and memory care are available at Wesleyan Village. Plus, skilled nursing and rehabilitation are available at Wesleyan Health and Rehabilitation also located at Wesleyan Village.
Wesleyan Senior Living Foundation
Wesleyan Senior Living Foundation is a 501(c)(3) which engages philanthropy to support those in need and funding for programs that enrich the lives of those in our Wesleyan communities. We welcome your interest and look forward to helping you support your primary passions or your desire to give broadly.
Caregiving is an important role when it comes to your parent’s emotional or physical needs, which is why it’s important to recognize the roles each sibling and other family members…
- Join us for the Wesleyan Meadows Lifestyle & Home Tour on August 23, 2018 1:00 pm
- Scams Targeting Seniors: How to Avoid Them on August 31, 2018 2:00 pm
- Fall Lecture Series – Is it Alzheimer’s or Normal Aging? Part 1 on September 5, 2018 3:00 pm
- Scams Targeting Seniors: How To Avoid Them on September 21, 2018 2:00 pm
- Fall Lecture Series – Is it Alzheimer’s or Normal Aging? Part 2 on October 3, 2018 3:00 pm
- Fall Lecture Series – Is it Alzheimer’s or Normal Aging? Part 3 on November 28, 2018 3:00 pm