Wesleyan is a non-profit Life Plan Community with two campuses six miles apart in Northeast Ohio. Our Wesleyan Meadows offers independent living ranch-style homes with attached garages. Our Wesleyan Village offers independent living patio homes with attached garages and apartments, plus assisted living apartments. Both communities are supported by Wesleyan Health and Rehabilitation, which provides a complete continuum of care for our residents.
You can count on all lifestyle choices for yourself or someone you love, including:
- Independent Living. You’ll have more time to enjoy life with maintenance-free senior living. Meet new friends or take up a new hobby. Enjoy a full calendar of scheduled activities and outings.
- Assisted Living. For individuals who need assistance with the activities of daily living, Wesleyan offers the privacy of a well-appointed residence, but with a skilled helping hand nearby when needed. Expect personalized assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and medication management, plus customized services based on individual needs.
- Memory Care. In our dedicated memory care neighborhood, Wesleyan provides safe, secured living quarters and an outdoor area for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementia diseases. Our highly trained, compassionate, and caring staff dedicates each day to engaging activities that enrich the lives of residents entrusted to our care.
- Rehabilitation. When it comes to recovery from an injury, illness or surgery, Wesleyan Village Health and Rehabilitation offers highly skilled post-acute care, gracious hospitality and compassionate support to get you or your loved one back home as quickly as possible. Our skilled therapists develop a personal treatment plan designed to meet your schedule and goals for success.
- Skilled Nursing Care. Our skilled nursing approach is a compassionate and professional blend of care and competency. We maintain a full care team with a RN, LPN and licensed social worker. We offer specialized care for orthopedic conditions, pain management, diabetic management, oncology recovery, and cardiac recovery.
At Wesleyan, you can have peace of mind knowing you or your loved one is respected, cherished, and living with dignity and grace. Health and wellness is a top priority and we are committed to helping Sandusky residents achieve the ideals of a healthy body, inspired mind, and awakened spirit.
Contact Wesleyan today to schedule a visit or learn more.
Sandusky is a city and the county seat of Erie County, Ohio. Located midway between between Cleveland and Toledo, Sandusky offers small town living with easy access to both of these major cities. Downtown Sandusky is a cultural and recreational destination with shopping, dining, entertainment and beautifully-landscaped parks. Sandusky is also home to Cedar Point Amusement Park, home to some of the world’s tallest and fastest roller coasters.
Erie County Chamber of Commerce – The Erie County Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to the success of their members and to provide them with the information and resources they need to succeed in today’s economy.
Maritime Museum of Sandusky – The Maritime Museum of Sandusky offers an extensive collection of maritime artifacts on display with a multitude of interactive exhibits, you can learn about boat-building, wetlands, and Sandusky’s role in the Underground Railroad.
Sandusky City School District – The Sandusky City School District is dedicated to create a culture providing special education and health services to benefit students, families, and the community.