Wesleyan is a non-profit Life Plan Community with two campuses six miles apart in Northeast Ohio. Our Wesleyan Meadows offers independent living ranch-style homes with attached garages. Our Wesleyan Village offers independent living patio homes with attached garages and apartments, plus assisted living apartments. Both communities are supported by Wesleyan Health and Rehabilitation, which provides a complete continuum of care for our residents.
You can count on all lifestyle choices for yourself or someone you love, including:
- Independent Living. You’ll have more time to enjoy life with maintenance free senior living. Meet new friends or take up a new hobby. Enjoy a full calendar of scheduled activities and outings.
- Assisted Living. For individuals who need assistance with the activities of daily living, Wesleyan offers the privacy of a well-appointed residence, but with a skilled helping hand nearby when needed. Expect personalized assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and medication management, plus customized services based on individual needs.
- Memory Care. In our dedicated memory care neighborhood, Wesleyan provides safe, secured living quarters and an outdoor area for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementia diseases. Our highly trained, compassionate, and caring staff dedicates each day to engaging activities that enrich the lives of residents entrusted to our care.
- Rehabilitation. When it comes to recovery from an injury, illness or surgery, Wesleyan Village Health and Rehabilitation offers highly skilled post-acute care, gracious hospitality and compassionate support to get you or your loved one back home as quickly as possible. Our skilled therapists develop a personal treatment plan designed to meet your schedule and goals for success.
- Skilled Nursing Care. Our skilled nursing approach is a compassionate and professional blend of care and competency. We maintain a full care team with a RN, LPN and licensed social worker. We offer specialized care for orthopedic conditions, pain management, diabetic management, oncology recovery, and cardiac recovery.
At Wesleyan, you can have peace of mind knowing you or your loved one is respected, cherished, and living with dignity and grace. Health and wellness is a top priority and we are committed to helping North Ridgeville residents achieve the ideals of a healthy body, inspired mind, and awakened spirit.
Contact Wesleyan today to schedule a visit or learn more.
Located along the eastern border of Lorain County, North Ridgeville was first permanently settled in 1810 by settlers from Connecticut and was incorporated as a city in 1960. Up until the post-World War II population boom, North Ridgeville was predominantly of rural farming nature. North Ridgeville is a growing community of approximately 30,000 residents.
North Ridgeville Resources:
North Ridgeville Chamber of Commerce – The North Ridgeville Chamber of Commerce strives to promote and work for the businesses in North Ridgeville through offering exclusive programs and services to its members that are specifically designed to meet current needs.
North Ridgeville Corn Festival – The North Ridgeville Corn Festival features a corn eating contest, grand parade, car show, fireworks and horseshoe tournament. Proceeds from the festival are used to benefit the citizens of North Ridgeville through contributions to educational programs, community and city projects and various city departments.
Olde Towne Hall Theatre – The Olde Towne Hall Theatre is a theater troupe that has been producing plays for over twenty years. The community theatre performs four to five shows in the space each year, including dramas, comedies and musicals.