Wesleyan is a non-profit Life Plan Community with two campuses six miles apart in Northeast Ohio. Our Wesleyan Meadows offers independent living ranch-style homes with attached garages. Our Wesleyan Village offers independent living patio homes with attached garages and apartments, plus assisted living apartments. Both communities are supported by Wesleyan Health and Rehabilitation, which provides a complete continuum of care for our residents.
You can count on all lifestyle choices for yourself or someone you love, including:
- Independent Living. You’ll have more time to enjoy life with maintenance-free senior living. Meet new friends or take up a new hobby. Enjoy a full calendar of scheduled activities and outings.
- Assisted Living. For individuals who need assistance with the activities of daily living, Wesleyan offers the privacy of a well-appointed residence, but with a skilled helping hand nearby when needed. Expect personalized assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and medication management, plus customized services based on individual needs.
- Memory Care. In our dedicated memory care neighborhood, Wesleyan provides safe, secured living quarters and an outdoor area for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementia diseases. Our highly trained, compassionate, and caring staff dedicates each day to engaging activities that enrich the lives of residents entrusted to our care.
- Rehabilitation. When it comes to recovery from an injury, illness or surgery, Wesleyan Village Health and Rehabilitation offers highly skilled post-acute care, gracious hospitality and compassionate support to get you or your loved one back home as quickly as possible. Our skilled therapists develop a personal treatment plan designed to meet your schedule and goals for success.
- Skilled Nursing Care. Our skilled nursing approach is a compassionate and professional blend of care and competency. We maintain a full care team with an RN, LPN and licensed social worker. We offer specialized care for orthopedic conditions, pain management, diabetic management, oncology recovery, and cardiac recovery.
At Wesleyan, you can have peace of mind knowing you or your loved one is respected, cherished, and living with dignity and grace. Health and wellness is a top priority and we are committed to helping Berlin Heights residents achieve the ideals of a healthy body, inspired mind, and awakened spirit.
Contact Wesleyan today to schedule a visit or learn more.
Berlin Heights is a village in Erie County, Ohio situated between the cities of Norwalk and Vermilion. Located in Berlin Township, Berlin Heights has a population of approximately 700. Berlin Township, originally named Eldridge was settled around 1808. The Berlin Heights Historical Society preserves, safeguards and publishes numerous historical documents.
Berlin Heights Resources:
Berlin Heights Basket Festival – The Berlin Heights Basket Festival is a family celebration honoring the local tradition of basket making. The festival features a flower show, open market, food and craft vendors, 5K Race and live entertainment.
Berlin Public Library – The Berlin Public Library provides full services to the local community, including numerous special events scheduled throughout the year, access to over ten million items from libraries across Northeast Ohio, along with access to online research databases for genealogy, car repair, medical information, and more.
Edison Local School District – The Edison Local School District is dedicated to provide students a progressive course of study which contributes and collectively develops a mastery of their intellectual, moral, social and aesthetic growth.