Wesleyan Meadows in Sheffield Village offers you the freedom to live life your way in a vibrant, welcoming community where new neighbors just like you enjoy a carefree lifestyle. Imagine living independently with all the peace-of-mind advantages of a Life Plan Community.
When we say maintenance-free living, we mean it! Many retirement communities offer exterior maintenance, but Wesleyan Meadows takes care of the interior maintenance too. Our services ensure the time you spent shoveling snow or fixing the sink is now freed up for you to follow your passions.
At Wesleyan Meadows in Sheffield Village, we redefine the independent living experience. Meet a new friend for coffee in the fireside lounge. Play a friendly game of euchre, bridge, pinochle, or canasta. Hit the fitness center or take an exercise class. Take up oil painting. Attend a movie night. Walk your dog around our three scenic ponds. So, go ahead and get accustomed to filling your social calendar and keeping your days as full as you like at Wesleyan Meadows.
Senior Living Services
- Interior and exterior home maintenance
- 24-hour security and emergency call monitoring
- Water, trash removal, sewer service, and extended basic cable TV
- Annual window washing
- Lawn care and snow removal
- Shuttle service to Wesleyan Village
- 36-acre parklike setting with ponds and walking paths
- Well-appointed woodworking shop
- Library and business center
- Arts and crafts studio
- Billiards room
- Fitness center with an array of exercise machines and equipment
- Fireside lounge with complimentary coffee, tea, and cappuccino
- Access to all Wesleyan Village community amenities
- Pet-friendly community; dogs and cats are welcome!
Make yourself at home at Wesleyan Meadows. You’ll find a floor plan you’re sure to love. Your ranch-style home options range in size from 1,000 to over 1,600 square feet—with the opportunity to upgrade or customize your home with special features. Here are just a few of the most popular layouts.