Residents get more out of life at Wesleyan Village in Elyria with all senior living options under one roof—independent living, assisted living or memory care. Get the peace-of-mind advantages of a true Life Plan Community.
Since the interior and exterior maintenance are on us at Wesleyan Village, you’ll have more time to enjoy life. This welcoming, pet-friendly community makes everyone feel at home—even your dog or cat! So, get ready to meet new friends, take up a new hobby, have more fun! It’s easy with nearly limitless social opportunities—a full calendar of scheduled activities and outings. Plus, multiple dining venues are available with a choice of breakfast, lunch, or dinner prepared by our chef and served in our dining room or made-to-order in our café.
For individuals who need assistance with the activities of daily living, Wesleyan offers the privacy of a well-appointed residence—but with a helping hand nearby when needed. Expect personalized assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and medication management, plus customized services based on individual needs. Residents enjoy three meals daily, prepared by our chef and served restaurant-style or delivered to your apartment.
SENSATIONAL SUMMER SAVINGS
Move to Wesleyan Village Assisted Living now, and your $1,500 entrance fee and first month’s rent are on us!
Limited-time offer available through July 1, 2018 to those who financially qualify.
Call us today at 440-420-4435 to reserve your spot!
Wesleyan Village provides a safe, secured outdoor area or garden area for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementias in a dedicated memory care neighborhood. Our highly trained, kind, and caring staff dedicates each day to engaging activities that enrich the lives of residents entrusted to our care. The person-centered approach aims to promote well-being, support cognitive health, and help residents maintain a sense of purpose, dignity, and satisfaction.
Services & Amenities
- 17-acre campus with walking trails and lushly landscaped grounds
- Two dining venues offering a full menu or casual fare, plus private dining
- Arts and crafts room and art studio offering instructed classes
- Game room, library and business center with computer
- Hair salon and barber services
- Fitness center and instructed classes
- On-site chapel and the support of a Christian community
- Full schedule of planned events and outings, plus scheduled transportation
- Around-the-clock security, including 24-hour emergency call monitoring
- Pet-friendly community; dogs and cats are welcome!
Wesleyan Village independent living patio homes range in size from 684 to 1,061 square feet. Here are four sample floor plans.
Wesleyan Village independent living apartment homes range in size from 560 to 1,090 square feet. Here are four sample floor plans.