Wesleyan is a non-profit Life Plan Community with two campuses six miles apart in Northeast Ohio. Our Wesleyan Meadows offers independent living ranch-style homes with attached garages. Our Wesleyan Village offers independent living patio homes with attached garages and apartments, plus assisted living apartments. Both communities are supported by Wesleyan Health and Rehabilitation, which provides a complete continuum of care for our residents.
You can count on all lifestyle choices for yourself or someone you love, including:
- Independent Living. You’ll have more time to enjoy life with maintenance free senior living. Meet new friends or take up a new hobby. Enjoy a full calendar of scheduled activities and outings.
- Assisted Living. For individuals who need assistance with the activities of daily living, Wesleyan offers the privacy of a well-appointed residence, but with a skilled helping hand nearby when needed. Expect personalized assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and medication management, plus customized services based on individual needs.
- Memory Care. In our dedicated memory care neighborhood, Wesleyan provides safe, secured living quarters and an outdoor area for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementia diseases. Our highly trained, compassionate, and caring staff dedicates each day to engaging activities that enrich the lives of residents entrusted to our care.
- Rehabilitation. When it comes to recovery from an injury, illness or surgery, Wesleyan Village Health and Rehabilitation offers highly skilled post-acute care, gracious hospitality and compassionate support to get you or your loved one back home as quickly as possible. Our skilled therapists develop a personal treatment plan designed to meet your schedule and goals for success.
- Skilled Nursing Care. Our skilled nursing approach is a compassionate and professional blend of care and competency. We maintain a full care team with a RN, LPN and licensed social worker. We offer specialized care for orthopedic conditions, pain management, diabetic management, oncology recovery, and cardiac recovery.
At Wesleyan, you can have peace of mind knowing you or your loved one is respected, cherished, and living with dignity and grace. Health and wellness is a top priority and we are committed to helping Sheffield residents achieve the ideals of a healthy body, inspired mind, and awakened spirit.
Contact Wesleyan today to schedule a visit or learn more.
Sheffield is a village in Lorain County, Ohio and has a population of approximately 4,000 residents. The village was settled by New England families in 1815 as part of the Connecticut Western Reserve and in 1824 was organized as the first township in Lorain County. The Sheffield Village Historical Society promotes the appreciation of the village’s rich heritage by discovering, collecting, preserving, interpreting, and presenting its history.
Sheffield Village Resources:
Ewing Theatre – The Ewing Theatre has played host to a diverse body of performances, from golden age musicals to contemporary intimate dramas. Since 2007, Ewing Theatre has encouraged patrons to expand the scope of their own theatrical tastes.
Sheffield-Sheffield Lake City Schools – The Sheffield-Sheffield Lake City Schools is committed to empower children with the skills and knowledge through comprehensive educational experiences to become responsible citizens who contribute to the world community.
Sheffield Village Fire Department – The Sheffield Village Fire Department is dedicated to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of the citizens of Sheffield Village with effective emergency and non-emergency services.