Wesleyan is a non-profit Life Plan Community with two campuses six miles apart in Northeast Ohio. Our Wesleyan Meadows offers independent living ranch-style homes with attached garages. Our Wesleyan Village offers independent living patio homes with attached garages and apartments, plus assisted living apartments. Both communities are supported by Wesleyan Health and Rehabilitation, which provides a complete continuum of care for our residents.
You can count on all lifestyle choices for yourself or someone you love, including:
- Independent Living. You’ll have more time to enjoy life with maintenance free senior living. Meet new friends or take up a new hobby. Enjoy a full calendar of scheduled activities and outings.
- Assisted Living. For individuals who need assistance with the activities of daily living, Wesleyan offers the privacy of a well-appointed residence, but with a skilled helping hand nearby when needed. Expect personalized assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and medication management, plus customized services based on individual needs.
- Memory Care. In our dedicated memory care neighborhood, Wesleyan provides safe, secured living quarters and an outdoor area for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementia diseases. Our highly trained, compassionate, and caring staff dedicates each day to engaging activities that enrich the lives of residents entrusted to our care.
- Rehabilitation. When it comes to recovery from an injury, illness or surgery, Wesleyan Village Health and Rehabilitation offers highly skilled post-acute care, gracious hospitality and compassionate support to get you or your loved one back home as quickly as possible. Our skilled therapists develop a personal treatment plan designed to meet your schedule and goals for success.
- Skilled Nursing Care. Our skilled nursing approach is a compassionate and professional blend of care and competency. We maintain a full care team with a RN, LPN and licensed social worker. We offer specialized care for orthopedic conditions, pain management, diabetic management, oncology recovery, and cardiac recovery.
At Wesleyan, you can have peace of mind knowing you or your loved one is respected, cherished, and living with dignity and grace. Health and wellness is a top priority and we are committed to helping Vermilion residents achieve the ideals of a healthy body, inspired mind, and awakened spirit.
Contact Wesleyan today to schedule a visit or learn more.
Vermilion, Ohio is nestled in both Erie and Lorain Counties and borders Lake Erie. It offers quaint shops to fine dining, the arts, entertainment and unmatched festivities. Vermilion holds the annual Woollybear Festival, which is the largest one day festival in the state of Ohio and draws over 150,000 visitors. The city took its name from the nearby Vermilion River and was developed as a fishing and small boat harbor.
Vermilion Chamber of Commerce – The Vermilion Chamber of Commerce strives to to encourage and develop the participation of the citizens of the Vermilion community in all areas of community interest and promote orderly community development.
Vermilion Lions Club – The Vermilion Lions Club is dedicated to help the people in the Vermilion Community that are in need and are primarily focused on helping people with eye sight needs.
Vermilion Police Department – The Vermilion Police Department is dedicated to improving public safety and the quality of life in Vermilion by exemplifying professionalism and dedication through the use of partnerships with those in and outside the law enforcement community, creative problem-solving and innovative policing strategy.