Wesleyan is a non-profit Life Plan Community with two campuses six miles apart in Northeast Ohio. Our Wesleyan Meadows offers independent living ranch-style homes with attached garages. Our Wesleyan Village offers independent living patio homes with attached garages and apartments, plus assisted living apartments. Both communities are supported by Wesleyan Health and Rehabilitation, which provides a complete continuum of care for our residents.
You can count on all lifestyle choices for yourself or someone you love, including:
- Independent Living. You’ll have more time to enjoy life with maintenance free senior living. Meet new friends or take up a new hobby. Enjoy a full calendar of scheduled activities and outings.
- Assisted Living. For individuals who need assistance with the activities of daily living, Wesleyan offers the privacy of a well-appointed residence, but with a skilled helping hand nearby when needed. Expect personalized assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and medication management, plus customized services based on individual needs.
- Memory Care. In our dedicated memory care neighborhood, Wesleyan provides safe, secured living quarters and an outdoor area for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementia diseases. Our highly trained, compassionate, and caring staff dedicates each day to engaging activities that enrich the lives of residents entrusted to our care.
- Rehabilitation. When it comes to recovery from an injury, illness or surgery, Wesleyan Village Health and Rehabilitation offers highly skilled post-acute care, gracious hospitality and compassionate support to get you or your loved one back home as quickly as possible. Our skilled therapists develop a personal treatment plan designed to meet your schedule and goals for success.
- Skilled Nursing Care. Our skilled nursing approach is a compassionate and professional blend of care and competency. We maintain a full care team with a RN, LPN and licensed social worker. We offer specialized care for orthopedic conditions, pain management, diabetic management, oncology recovery, and cardiac recovery.
At Wesleyan, you can have peace of mind knowing you or your loved one is respected, cherished, and living with dignity and grace. Health and wellness is a top priority and we are committed to helping Oberlin residents achieve the ideals of a healthy body, inspired mind, and awakened spirit.
Contact Wesleyan today to schedule a visit or learn more.
Located southwest of Cleveland, Oberlin is a city of approximately 8,000 residents. Founded in 1833, Oberlin was named after Reverend John Frederic Oberlin, a famous minister in Alsace, France. Oberlin became a major focus of the abolitionist movement during the middle of the 19th century. Oberlin’s historic downtown is filled with tree-lined streets, beautifully preserved 19th century homes, shops and restaurants.
Oberlin Business Partnership – The Oberlin Business Partnership strives to advance and promote the sustainable growth and prosperity of the Oberlin community. They work together to create a vibrant and prosperous community for all who live, learn, work, and invest in Oberlin.
Oberlin Summer Theater Festival – The Oberlin Summer Theater Festival strives to make shows family friendly so that the entire family can have the opportunity to experience productions. The Theater Festival serves the Lorain County community with free productions in the hopes to make attendance accessible to the widest possible audience.
Rotary Club of Oberlin – The Rotary Club of Oberlin is an organization comprised of business and other professionals who work as a club to serve communities wherever there is need. They work to advance international understanding, good will and peace through participation in numerous local, state, national and international Rotary projects.
oberlin OH weather forecast