Wesleyan is a non-profit Life Plan Community with two campuses six miles apart in Northeast Ohio. Our Wesleyan Meadows offers independent living ranch-style homes with attached garages. Our Wesleyan Village offers independent living patio homes with attached garages and apartments, plus assisted living apartments. Both communities are supported by Wesleyan Health and Rehabilitation, which provides a complete continuum of care for our residents.
You can count on all lifestyle choices for yourself or someone you love, including:
- Independent Living. You’ll have more time to enjoy life with maintenance free senior living. Meet new friends or take up a new hobby. Enjoy a full calendar of scheduled activities and outings.
- Assisted Living. For individuals who need assistance with the activities of daily living, Wesleyan offers the privacy of a well-appointed residence, but with a skilled helping hand nearby when needed. Expect personalized assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and medication management, plus customized services based on individual needs.
- Memory Care. In our dedicated memory care neighborhood, Wesleyan provides safe, secured living quarters and an outdoor area for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementia diseases. Our highly trained, compassionate, and caring staff dedicates each day to engaging activities that enrich the lives of residents entrusted to our care.
- Rehabilitation. When it comes to recovery from an injury, illness or surgery, Wesleyan Village Health and Rehabilitation offers highly skilled post-acute care, gracious hospitality and compassionate support to get you or your loved one back home as quickly as possible. Our skilled therapists develop a personal treatment plan designed to meet your schedule and goals for success.
- Skilled Nursing Care. Our skilled nursing approach is a compassionate and professional blend of care and competency. We maintain a full care team with a RN, LPN and licensed social worker. We offer specialized care for orthopedic conditions, pain management, diabetic management, oncology recovery, and cardiac recovery.
At Wesleyan, you can have peace of mind knowing you or your loved one is respected, cherished, and living with dignity and grace. Health and wellness is a top priority and we are committed to helping Norwalk residents achieve the ideals of a healthy body, inspired mind, and awakened spirit.
Contact Wesleyan today to schedule a visit or learn more.
Norwalk is the county seat of Huron County, Ohio. Located approximately 10 miles south of Lake Erie, Norwalk is a community of rich heritage and traditions. Norwalk is at the center of the Firelands, a subregion of the Connecticut Western Reserve. The first permanent settlers came to Norwalk Township in 1809 and Norwalk was officially designated as a city in in 1881.
Firelands Historical Society – The Firelands Historical Society was founded in 1857 and considers itself to be the second oldest continuing historical society in Ohio. The Firelands Historical Society Research Center contains approximately 4,000 books pertaining to local, Ohio, and general American history and genealogy.
Norwalk Public Library – The Norwalk Public Library is dedicated to serve the residents of Norwalk and surrounding areas by providing free and equal access to materials and services that promote the educational, informational and cultural needs of the community.
Norwalk Music Festival – The Norwalk Music Festival is located at the Huron County Fairgrounds. The weekend long festival includes bluegrass music, jamming and fun.