Wesleyan is a non-profit Life Plan Community with two campuses six miles apart in Northeast Ohio. Our Wesleyan Meadows offers independent living ranch-style homes with attached garages. Our Wesleyan Village offers independent living patio homes with attached garages and apartments, plus assisted living apartments. Both communities are supported by Wesleyan Health and Rehabilitation, which provides a complete continuum of care for our residents.
You can count on all lifestyle choices for yourself or someone you love, including:
- Independent Living. You’ll have more time to enjoy life with maintenance free senior living. Meet new friends or take up a new hobby. Enjoy a full calendar of scheduled activities and outings.
- Assisted Living. For individuals who need assistance with the activities of daily living, Wesleyan offers the privacy of a well-appointed residence, but with a skilled helping hand nearby when needed. Expect personalized assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and medication management, plus customized services based on individual needs.
- Memory Care. In our dedicated memory care neighborhood, Wesleyan provides safe, secured living quarters and an outdoor area for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementia diseases. Our highly trained, compassionate, and caring staff dedicates each day to engaging activities that enrich the lives of residents entrusted to our care.
- Rehabilitation. When it comes to recovery from an injury, illness or surgery, Wesleyan Village Health and Rehabilitation offers highly skilled post-acute care, gracious hospitality and compassionate support to get you or your loved one back home as quickly as possible. Our skilled therapists develop a personal treatment plan designed to meet your schedule and goals for success.
- Skilled Nursing Care. Our skilled nursing approach is a compassionate and professional blend of care and competency. We maintain a full care team with a RN, LPN and licensed social worker. We offer specialized care for orthopedic conditions, pain management, diabetic management, oncology recovery, and cardiac recovery.
At Wesleyan, you can have peace of mind knowing you or your loved one is respected, cherished, and living with dignity and grace. Health and wellness is a top priority and we are committed to helping Huron residents achieve the ideals of a healthy body, inspired mind, and awakened spirit.
Contact Wesleyan today to schedule a visit or learn more.
Located on the south shore of Lake Erie, Huron is a city in Erie County, Ohio and is part of the Sandusky, Ohio Metropolitan Statistical Area. Huron Township was at the center of the “Firelands” region of the Connecticut Western Reserve and it’s first permanent settler was a Quebec-born trapper, trader and interpreter. The Wheeling and Lake Erie Railroad expanded Huron’s port on the east bank of the Huron River beginning in 1880.
Huron Chamber of Commerce – The Huron Chamber of Commerce supports businesses and encourages involvement through an assortment of events and committee project opportunities, you and your company will work hand in hand with other respected business leaders.
Huron Historical Society – The Huron Historical Society is dedicated to acquire, preserve, interpret, maintain and exhibit historical documents, photographs and other materials relating to the history and progress of Huron.
Huron Public Library – The Huron Public Library provides free and public access to the widest variety of information and to encourage the existence of intellectual and cultural life within this area.