Wesleyan is a non-profit Life Plan Community with two campuses six miles apart in Northeast Ohio. Our Wesleyan Meadows offers independent living ranch-style homes with attached garages. Our Wesleyan Village offers independent living patio homes with attached garages and apartments, plus assisted living apartments. Both communities are supported by Wesleyan Health and Rehabilitation, which provides a complete continuum of care for our residents.
You can count on all lifestyle choices for yourself or someone you love, including:
- Independent Living. You’ll have more time to enjoy life with maintenance free senior living. Meet new friends or take up a new hobby. Enjoy a full calendar of scheduled activities and outings.
- Assisted Living. For individuals who need assistance with the activities of daily living, Wesleyan offers the privacy of a well-appointed residence, but with a skilled helping hand nearby when needed. Expect personalized assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and medication management, plus customized services based on individual needs.
- Memory Care. In our dedicated memory care neighborhood, Wesleyan provides safe, secured living quarters and an outdoor area for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementia diseases. Our highly trained, compassionate, and caring staff dedicates each day to engaging activities that enrich the lives of residents entrusted to our care.
- Rehabilitation. When it comes to recovery from an injury, illness or surgery, Wesleyan Village Health and Rehabilitation offers highly skilled post-acute care, gracious hospitality and compassionate support to get you or your loved one back home as quickly as possible. Our skilled therapists develop a personal treatment plan designed to meet your schedule and goals for success.
- Skilled Nursing Care. Our skilled nursing approach is a compassionate and professional blend of care and competency. We maintain a full care team with a RN, LPN and licensed social worker. We offer specialized care for orthopedic conditions, pain management, diabetic management, oncology recovery, and cardiac recovery.
At Wesleyan, you can have peace of mind knowing you or your loved one is respected, cherished, and living with dignity and grace. Health and wellness is a top priority and we are committed to helping Lorain County residents achieve the ideals of a healthy body, inspired mind, and awakened spirit.
Contact Wesleyan today to schedule a visit or learn more.
Lorain County is located in northern Ohio and is part of the Cleveland-Elyria, OH Metropolitan Statistical Area. Heman Ely came to the Lorain County area in the early 1800s. On December 26, 1822 the Ohio government authorized the creation of Lorain County from land that was formed from parts of Huron, Medina, and Cuyahoga Counties. Lorain County offers a panoramic of sites and scenery from the historic Lorain Lighthouse in the north to the Hickories Museum further south.
Lorain County Resources:
Lorain County Fair – The Lorain County Fair is an an annual event held every August and is Ohio’s second largest county fair. The fair strives to educate people about animals and to hold a family-oriented event that represents the high standards that has been set over many years.
Lorain County Historical Society – The Lorain County Historical Society is committed to serve all persons and organizations interested in Lorain County’s past, present and future by collecting, preserving and presenting the history of Lorain County. The society provides educational programs and activities to varied audiences throughout Lorain County.
Lorain County Office on Aging – The Lorain County Office on Aging is dedicated to the improvement of the health, well-being and independence of Lorain County residents by serving vulnerable aging individuals and other adults with special needs. They provide services to empower the aging to take steps needed to protect their health, well-being and independence.