Each person is unique, so our care is personalized and our multi-disciplinary team is equipped with everything they need to help you or someone you love. Whether you’re looking for short-term, post-acute care on your road to recovery or long-term competent and compassionate nursing care for a loved one, you can count on Wesleyan Health and Rehabilitation.
When it comes to recovery from an injury, illness or surgery, Wesleyan Village Health and Rehabilitation offers highly skilled post-acute care, gracious hospitality and compassionate support to get you or your loved one back home as quickly as possible. Our skilled therapists develop a personal treatment plan designed to meet your schedule and goals for success.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy 7 days a week
- Individualized therapy goals and care plans, plus proven protocols to enhance healing
- Detailed discharge plan with concentrated instruction to support long-term therapy goals
Rehab Care Specialties
- Rehabilitative care for fractures, joint replacement, plus general weakness or physical decline
- General wound care and acute medical conditions
- Parkinson’s care and stroke recovery
- Diabetic rehabilitation, IV therapies and TPN (total parenteral nutrition)
Skilled Nursing Care
At Wesleyan Health and Rehabilitation, we treat each and every person as a unique individual. Our approach is a compassionate and professional blend of care and competency. You can have peace of mind knowing your loved one is respected, cherished, and living with dignity and grace.
- Full care team with RN on-site 24/7, plus an LPN, and licensed social worker
- On-site diagnostic testing including EKGs, Echocardiograms, X-Rays and Doppler Studies
- Specialized care for orthopedic conditions and pain management
- Diabetic management, oncology recovery, cardiac recovery
- Certified dietician to assist with modified diet accommodations
Wesleyan Health and Rehabilitation is certified by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). We accept Medicare, long-term care insurance and private pay and Medicaid.
Research shows that a skilled nursing environment doesn’t have to look and feel like a hospital in order to provide excellent health care. Wesleyan Health and Rehabilitation offers a relaxing, comfortable and home-like setting for short-term stays and long-term care.
- Private suites with private baths, plus complimentary cable TV and Wi-Fi
- Chef-prepared meals and healthy snacks
- Comfortable common areas to gather with family, plus access to activities
- Full Service Salon